1. Objective type questions will be there.
2. Questions will be related to machine tool processes,processengineering, machine drawing, tool engineering, metrology and quality control etc.
1. Component drawing will be given.
2. Students have to write operation sequence, machine required , measuring instrument required.
1. Students have to carry out machining operation on to produce component as per drawing.
2. Dimensional accuracy and surface finish has prime importance.
1. Maximum participation : 2 (SE, TE,BE) (mechanical engineering students)
2. Registration fees ₹400 /- per team.
3. Judge’s decision will be final.
4. Organisers have full right to change the rules as per situation and requirement.