1: 'Google' is the world's most powerful search engine. Who has the ability to utilize it best? To make engineers and all other field aspirants aware of the power of GOOGLE and also to test technical as well as general knowledge, here is our challenge to let you find out how many questions you can make Google answer for you.
2: Event Structure:
3: Round 1: 15 questions to be answered in 20 minutes using Google.
4: How to play:
5: The participant will have to search for the answers to the given questions on google and write the answer accordingly. Internet access will be provided by the organisers. The answers can only be searched on the smartphone and the participant cannot use any other electronic device like laptop.
1. Participants are expected to maintain decorum. We reserve the right to disqualify any participant found misbehaving.
2. In case of disputes the decision of event heads and judges will be final and binding to all.
3. Structure and rules of event may be changed without prior intimation, Participants are requested to check the website regularly for updates.
4. Participants are requested to bring ID proof like college I-Card and a smartphone with them. No external equipment other than mentioned above and provided by organizers can be used.
5. The venue of the event will be informed to the participants accordingly.
6. The participation is individual and no teams can be formed.
7. A participant can take part more than once