To drop the ball into bucket with the maximum number of bounce.
(bucket and ball will be provided.ball size:3-6cm,bucket size: radius 7cm & height-13cm)
1) Maximum 4 participants per team.
2) Area provided will be 6 feet x 6 feet x 6 feet.
3) Only 230 V AC power supply & Task set up will be provided by organizers.
4) Reporting time for the team is 7.30AM and actual event (judging) will start at 10.00AM. Before that each team should prepare their complete setup.
5) Team can perform intermediate task to gain bonus points. These are not compulsory tasks.
6) Only 4 hand touches are allowed (with deduction of 30 points each), team with more than 4 hand touches will be disqualified.
7) Only one chance is allowed to complete the process.
8) Use of explosives is not allowed.
9) Team should submit their soft copy & hard copy of abstract on or before 12th March.
10).Registration fees : Rs. 400/- per team.
1.The minimum and maximum time for contraption is 2 minutes and 10 minutes respectively. After 10 minutes, 30 points per minute will be deducted from the total score.
2.The team will be disqualified if they exceed permissible number of hand touches in the contraption.
3.Final decision made by judges and organizers will be binding to all.
4.No alteration in any step will be allowed during the trial of the contraption.
5.A space of 6ft.*6ft.*6ft. (l*b*h) will be provided to each team.
6.Intermediate tasks should not be repeated.