Words hurt more than bladed steel. Prove this analogy true/right as you decimate your opponents using sheer verbal barrage in a prolonged battle of mental supremacy.
• Topics for the debate will be announced on the spot.
• Each team consists of two members.
• Existing teams would be divided into two groups- one would support the topic and other would be speaking against.
• 10 minutes will be provided to all the teams for preparation of the topic before start of the debate.
• Discussion in the debate can take place in English, Hindi or Marathi language.
• The schedule for the debate to be followed is as follows
-First 3 minutes would be given to each team to express their views on the topic.
-Next 7 minutes would be given for discussion among the teams or cross questioning.
• First round will be an elimination round.
• Second round will be a discussion round among all the finalist and best of the three team will be selected as the winners.
• Teams would be disqualified in case of disorder or indiscipline shown, without any notice given.
1. Nadeem Dange - 08485829889
2. Priti Chinni - 09175332180
1.Mr. M. A. Mahant
2.Ms. D. D. Awasekar